RadioTune is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
RadioTune is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
All of your favorite music, the Mark Tassler in the morning, Alan Helgeson and the The McDaniel Mess in the afternoon, plus the news, and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up RadioTune on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for RadioTune. Tap on the station logo to get to the RadioTune skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the RadioTune skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play RadioTune.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? .